Saturday, October 14, 2006

click here for my latest project!

I'm going to Fort Benning, Georgia again this year, to join 19,000+ voices in nonviolent protest of the School of the Americas/WHINSEC -- a place run by the U.S. military that trains Latin American soldiers on ways to kill, disappear, and intimidate people.

If you feel, as I do, that such a "school" has no place in a world of peace, justice and beauty, please consider a contribution to this cause. Contact the folks listed on the invite, or just email me and I'll get right back with you.

We are also doing yardwork in exchange for donations -- no job too small! Please contact Kristine Dyrsten (303.594.1651, spatula5000@yahoo.com) to schedule us.

The Rocky Mountain SOA Watch group will be there November 17 - 19, 2006 to say NO MAS! NO MORE! We will shut this place down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home